Fill in How much or How many
1. _____ bread is there?
2. _____ carrots are there?
3. _____ grapes are there?
Fill in is or are.
1. How much flour _____ there?
2. How many bananas _____ there?
3. How much cheese _____ there?
4. How many watermelons _____ there?
5. How much butter _____ there?
Read and fill in: some or any.
1. We've got _____ chicken in the fridge.
2. There is _____ soup on the plate.
4. There isn't _____ apples in the basket.
5. Can I have _____ water, please?
Read and choose.
1. Are these books _____?
2. _____ bags are on the car.
3. This is my bread. And this is ______.
4. This is your lemonade. And where is _____?
Look, read and complete.
A: Can I have a _____ of bread, please?
B: A small one or a big one?
A: Can I have a ____ of juice, please?
B: Yes, of coures. Here you are.
A: The are some ______ of chocolate. Take one.
B: Thank you!
A: Do you have ____ of lemon juice?
B: No, just a cup.
A: Mummy, Tom ate all ____ of jam!
B: Oh, Tom, you have a rash! We should go to the doctor.