We _____ (not/like) the film. It was very boring.
_________________ (women/wear) miniskirts in the 1960s?
Francis Drake ____ (give) Elizabeth lots of gold and silver.
Horam Ningham _______ (discover) Machu Picchu in 1911.
The Incas _____ (grow) potatoes, corn and cocao.
What film ____ (you/see) at the cinema last night?
Teenagers ____ (listen) the Beatles in the 1960s.
Paraohs ___ (rule) the Egypyian empires for many years.
The Vikings ____ (not/live) in England.
E Read the text. In each question chose the correct answer, A, B, C or D. 1. Christopher Columbus . . .
2. In Columbus's day, Eroupeans . . .
3. Columbus's idea to get to Asia quickly was . . .
4. Columbus finally crossed the Atlantic withe the help of the . . .
5. When Columbus arrived in the Amaricas, . . .
6. From the text, we know that Columbus . . .
F Choose the correct response.
Was it boring?
It sounds like you had a nice life there?
I lived on a farm when I was a child.
2. Arhaeologists agree 20.000 people died when Mountain Visuvius erupted.
3. No one in Pompeii thought Mountain Vesuvius was dangerous.
4. An arhaeologist found Pompeii in 1500.
5. Tourists can't see certain areas in Pompeii.